Heart disease is more common in people and the leading cause of death. Obviously you will ask, how to prevent heart disease or what is the best way to get rid of heart attack naturally? We know that precaution is always better than cure. Hence, for preventing heart disease or to get rid of heart problems follow these important tips.
Ways to Prevent Heart Disease and Stroke
Heart disease or stroke can be prevented by regular exercises like walking, jogging, running, yoga exercises, controlling weight, eating healthy, controlling high blood pressure etc.
1. Walking, Jogging or Running
According to study, daily 30 minutes walking, jogging or running are effective exercises to keep your heart healthy. It is one of the best ways to prevent heart disease and stroke.
- Burns extra calories and weight.
- Reduce stress, anxiety and depression
- Reduces risk of high blood pressure and reduces strain on the arteries of the heart.
- Reduces the risk of high cholesterol.
- Decreases sugar level in the blood and reduces risk of diabetes.
- Improves blood circulation and improves the function of heart pumping.
[ Must Read – Benefits of Running for 30 Minutes ]
2. Yoga Exercises to Cure Heart Disease
If you cannot go for walking, jogging or running you should practice seven pranayamas yoga exercises, which is the best ways to prevent heart disease and stroke.
In heart disease prevention, practicing seven pranayamas plays an important role.
Benefits of Yoga in Heart Disease Prevention
- It calms your mind, body and soul.
- Reduces stress, anxiety, depression and tension.
- Lower down your blood pressure and reduce risk of hypertension.
- Boost your immune system.
- Improves circulation of blood and prevent stroke.
- Relax your blood vessels and decrease high pressure level in the arteries.
- Removes blockages of arteries completely and makes them clean to increase blood flow to prevent heart attack.
[Do Not Miss]
3. Release Stress to Prevent Heart Problems
If you want to prevent or get rid of heart disease you should learn to manage your stress. Basically, stress, tension and depression cause heart disease.
Quick Tips to Reduce Your Stress
- Practice Seven Pranayamas (breathing exercises).
- Regular light exercises, like walking, jogging, running or aerobics.
- Follow healthy life style.
- Get enough sleep.
- Spend time with good people.
- Play with kids or pets.
- Read more effective tips.
[Do Not Miss]
4. Control Your Weight
You will ask, ‘how obesity or weight gain causes heart disease?’
Basically, extra body fat reduces our metabolism. If you are overweight or having more belly fat, it affects your blood pressure, blood lipid level and decreases the ability to use insulin hormone effectively. Unfortunately, it may develop risk of developing Type 2 diabetes, hypertension and cardiovascular disease (heart disease). Hence, controlling or reducing weight is the best way of preventing heart attack naturally.
- Regular 15 minutes kapalbhati pranayama to lose belly fat and weight.
- Running, jogging or fast walking for 30 minutes regularly.
- Practice yoga breathing exercises to reduce stress, depression and tension.
- Practice effective and easy yoga poses to lose weight and belly fat.
- Warm lemon honey water early in the morning to lose weight.
[Do Not Miss]
- 30 Best Tips to Lose Weight Quickly in 2 Weeks.
- 7 Best Yoga Poses for Weight Loss and Losing Belly Fat.
- 13 Best Way to Lose 10 Pounds in 2 Weeks.
- 12 Easy Tips to Lose Weight in 10 Days Without Exercise.
5. Eat Heart Healthy Food
- Include more green vegetables in your diet. E.g. Broccoli, cabbage and carrots.
- No junk food, burger, pizza, deep fried foods.
- Eat low fat dairy products only.
- Should eat brown rice, oatmeal, whole grain.
- Fish high in omega 3 fatty acids should eat twice a week.
- Avoid eating lot of red meat.
- Avoid eating more sugar foods or products. Because eating more sugar causes weight gain.
- Fruits like apples, bananas, oranges and pears are beneficial.
- Eat less sodium.
6. Avoid Smoking and Alcohol
Smoking increases the chances coronary heart disease. Alcohol increases your blood pressure, extra calories and triglyceride levels (fat in the blood) which causes weight gain. As you know those side effects cause heart disease. Hence, avoiding smoking and alcohol is the best way to prevent heart disease, attack or stroke.
7. Control Your High Blood Pressure
If you are suffering from high blood pressure then please use less sodium in your food. Include more green vegetables and fruits in your diet.
Tips to Control High Blood Pressure
- Regular exercises like walking, jogging for 30 minutes
- Stress causes high blood pressure. Reduce your high blood pressure by seven pranayama.
- Eat one onion in a day
- Lose extra weight