Trikonasana is the Sanskrit word. Trikona – triangle, Asana – pose. Hence it is known as triangle pose also. Regular practice of triangle pose is beneficial to increase height, burn fat, strengthen legs, arm, knees, and spine. Let’s check steps and more health benefits of trikonasana.
- Stand straight with an erect spine. Keep 3-4 feet distance between both the feet like Warrior Pose.
- Turn your right foot at 90 degrees. Do not bend your legs.
- Now while exhaling bend your upper body to the right from the waist.
- Your right hand should touch to the right foot and left hand should be facing towards the ceiling.
- Keep watching towards your left palm. Hold this position for few deep breaths.
- Now while inhaling come to the starting position. Keep your right foot straight. Bring down your left hand.
- Now repeat this process with your left leg.
- Repeat this yoga pose for 5 -10 times.
- One of the best yoga poses to increase height for growing children’s.
- Relaxes your whole body.
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Improves digestion process.
- Effective to burn body fat.
- Strengthens your legs, hips, groins, knees, spine, and arms.
- Good for back pain.
- Improves balance and posture.
- Tone your body.
Trikonasana Yoga Precautions
- Avoid if you are suffering from back or neck injury.
- Avoid if you are suffering from a migraine, headache, low or high blood pressure.
- If you are suffering from neck injury should not look up when you are in the final position.
- Always practice under an expert guidance to avoid injury.