Tadasana yoga pose is the most recommended yoga pose for the beginners. Tadasana (Mountain pose) is effective to increase height and stretch your whole body. Let’s check tadasana steps, benefits, and it’s precautions.
Tadasana is the Sanskrit word. Tadasana is also known as mountain pose or palm tree pose. It is one of the best stretching yoga poses which can be done as a preparatory pose or after doing other exercises.
Tada – Mountain, Palm Tree
Asana – Pose
English Name – Mountain Pose
(Mountain Pose) Tadasana Steps
- Stand straight with an erect spine.
- Legs should be slightly apart and hands at your sides.
- Now take a deep breath and raise your both the hands up.
- Interlock your fingers and raise your heels up to stand on your toes.
- Hold this position for few seconds and keep breathing deeply.
- Feel the stretch in your legs, arms, and chest.
- Now while exhaling bring down your hands and heels to come to the starting position.
- Repeat this for 10 times.
- Stretches your whole body from feet to head.
- Strengthens chest, thighs, legs, ankles, and hands.
- Effective exercise to increase height.
- Relieves sciatica.
- Regulate menstrual cycle.
- Effective to cure indigestion.
- Reduces flat feet.
- Improves posture.
- Regulates respiratory system.
- Increases flexibility.
Tadasana Yoga Pose Precautions
- Low blood pressure patient should not practice because blood may begin to flow to the lower part of the body.
- Avoid if you are suffering from a headache or insomnia.
- Do not practice during pregnancy.
- If you are suffering from any health issue then take expert guidance before doing tadasana steps.