Pimples, acne or blackheads are common skin problems. But you must be thinking that how to get rid of pimples naturally at home without using chemical products? Here we will see the best natural remedies for pimples treatment at home.
How to Get Rid of Pimples Naturally?
Let’s check the effective home remedies to remove pimples and acne naturally and get a glowing face.
1. Ice to Reduce Pimples
Applying ice to the area of a pimple is also the best way for pimples treatment at home. Take some ice in a cloth and place on your affected area of face throughout the day. Within 2 days pimples will go away.
2. Honey to Get Rid of Pimples
You can directly apply honey on pimples. Also, you can mix the cinnamon powder in honey to make a thick paste. Apply it before going to bed and wash it with warm water in the morning.
3. Lemon Juice On Pimples
Applying lemon juice on the affected area helps to remove dead cells from the skin and gives glowing skin. You can apply lemon juice or rub half lemon directly on your face before going to bed and wash with normal water in the morning.
[ Do Not Miss – Health Benefits of Lemon Water ]
4. Steaming to Reduce Pimples
Steaming your face helps to open pore and remove waste, bacteria from the skin. Take a huge pot and fill it with hot water. Place your head for 20 – 30 minutes in such a way that the steam will come on your face. Then apply some moisturizer on your face.
5. Tea Tree Oil to Remove Pimples
Tea tree oil has antibacterial properties which remove whiteheads, pimples and decrease redness.
- Apply tea tree oil with the help of cotton ball on your face and wash it after 30 minutes.
- Also, you can add a few drops of aloe vera gel for best results.
- But if your skin is sensitive then avoid using tea tree oil.
6. Garlic for Pimples
Garlic contains antifungal, antibacterial, antioxidant and antiviral properties which are effective to remove pimples and acne naturally and give glowing face.
Crush a garlic and make a thick paste. Apply it on your face daily and wash after few minutes.
7. Baking Soda to Get Rid of Pimples
Baking soda is one of the best home remedies for pimples treatment at home. Due to antibacterial and antiseptic properties, it is effective to remove bacteria and fungus from the skin. Also, it is effective to stimulate the growth of skin cells and give a glowing face.
- Add a few drops of water in one teaspoon of baking soda to make a thick paste.
- Apply the mixture on the affected area and wash it after 30 minutes.
8. Cucumber for Glowing Skin and Pimples
Cucumber contains potassium and vitamins like A, C, and E. Also cucumber has a cooling effect which reduces dark circles, swelling and improves complexion. Applying cucumber removes dirt and bacteria from the skin which helps to remove pimples and give glowing face.
- Take few cucumber slices and deep in a cold water for few minutes.
- Also, you can grate the cucumber and add yogurt to make a paste.
- Apply the paste and wash it after 15 minutes.
- Apply twice a week.
9. Papaya for Pimples
Papaya reduces inflammation and removes dead cells and stops the formation of pus from the skin.
- Take a ripe papaya piece and crush them to make a thick paste.
- Apply the papaya paste on the affected area and wash it with normal water. Repeat once a week.
10. Apple cider Vinegar to Remove Pimples and Acne
Apple cider vinegar contains antibacterial, antioxidants properties which are effective to remove waste, bacteria and dead cells from the affected area of the skin.
- Add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in 2 tablespoons of water and apply the mixture on the affected area.
- Wash your face after 20 minutes and repeat it a few times daily.
11. Aloe Vera For Pimples and Acne
Another best home remedy for pimples treatment at home is Aloe vera. It contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which nourish and rejuvenate the skin. To remove pimples and acne, aloe vera is one of the best home remedies. Regular use of aloe vera gel gives a natural glowing face and reduce redness and swelling.
- Apply aloe vera gel on your pimples and wash it after 15 minutes.
- Repeat it twice a week.
12. Egg White to Remove Pimples Naturally
Egg white is also another important home remedies to remove pimples naturally.
- Remove yolk and apply egg white on your face with the help of fingers. Wait for few minutes and after drying the first layer of egg white apply the second layer.
- This way apply 3-4 layers of egg white after drying the first layer.
- Wash it with warm water after 30 minutes.
You May Like to Read
Hope you found the above home remedies for pimples treatment at home helpful. Try one of these home remedies for a few days and share your experience with us.