Instead of using expensive chemical products you can try few effective home remedies for fair and glowing skin without any side effects. By using these home remedies you can remove pimples and blackheads easily and you can get brighter skin in 15 days but you should know how to use them properly. Let’s see one by one.
Home Remedies for Fair and Glowing Skin
1. Turmeric for Glowing Skin
Turmeric is one of the best home remedies for beautiful face. It is a good source of antiseptic, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which are helpful to make your skin clean and glowing. It contains skin lightening agents which kill bacteria and gives bright face.
- Make a paste of 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder + 1 teaspoon of gram flour + Milk
- Apply this paste on your face and wash with plain water.
- Apply twice a week.
2. Baking Soda for Glowing Face
It removes dead skin cells and balances ph value of the skin. It contains antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties which help to reduce blackheads, pimples, and acne to give clean and glowing skin.
- Make a paste of 1 teaspoon of baking soda + 1 teaspoon olive oil + 1/2 teaspoon of honey and apply on your face. Wash your face after 15 minutes with cool water. Apply once a week.
- Also, you can make a paste of 1 teaspoon of baking soda + 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and apply on your face in circular motion. Wash with cold water after 15 minutes. Repeat two or three times a week.
3. Aloe Vera for Glowing Face
One of the best home remedies for fair and glowing skin is Aloe vera because it contains anti-bacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory properties which help to kill bacteria and reduce pimples, blackheads, and acne naturally. It moisturizes and nourishes the skin to give glowing face.
- You can apply aloe vera gel directly on your face or extract gel from its leaf. After 15 minutes wash your face with normal water. Repeat it twice a day.
- Also you can make a paste of 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel + 1 teaspoon of honey + 1 teaspoon of milk + pinch of turmeric and apply it on your face. Wash it after 20 minutes with lukewarm water. Repeat it twice a week.
4. Lemon for Bright Face
Lemon is one of the best home remedies for glowing skin in 15 days. It is a good source of citric acid which helps to remove dirt and impurities of the skin to make it clean. Vitamin C of lemon removes dead cells and reduce dark spots of the skin. Also lemon has a bleaching property which gives fair and bright face.
- Apply lemon juice on your face and wash your face after 15 minutes with lukewarm water. You can do this daily.
- Or apply the mixture of 2 tablespoons of lemon + 2 tablespoons of sugar on your face. After 15 minutes wash it with lukewarm water. Repeat it twice a week.
[ Do Not Miss – Health Benefits of Lemon Juice ]
5. Honey for Soft Skin
To get clear and glowing skin honey is the best option because it is the best moisturizer. Also it contains antibacterial, antioxidants, antimicrobial and hygroscopic properties which helps to reduce infection and provide smooth skin.
- Make a thick paste of 1 teaspoon of honey + 2 teaspoons of milk + 1 teaspoon of gram flour. Apply the mixture on your face and rinse after 20 minutes with water. Do this once a week to get fair and glowing skin.
- You can apply only raw honey directly on your face and rinse it after 15 minutes. Apply it once daily to get soft and supple skin at home.
6. Cucumber for Fresh Skin
Another important home remedies for fair and glowing skin is the cucumber. It is more popular for it’s hydrating, nourishing and cooling effects which repairs damaged skin cells and removes dead cells to give fresh and glowing skin.
- Mash a small cucumber and add 2 tablespoons of yogurt to make a thick paste. Apply it on your face and wash after 10 minutes with cold water.
- Or you can directly rub thick slices of cucumber on your face before going to bed and wash it with warm water.
- Also, you can add lemon juice in a cucumber juice and apply it on your face. Wash it with water after few minutes. You can do this daily.
Tips to Get Clear Glowing Skin Naturally
- Drink plenty of water. Daily you should drink at least 8 glasses of water. Water will keep your body hydrated and flush toxins out from the body.
- Avoid caffeine.
- Avoid junk food.
- Take at least 8 hours sleep.
- Reduce stress, tension, and depression. Due to stress the level of a hormone called cortisol increases which lead to oily skin, pimples and acne.
- Do not rub your face to remove pimples of acne.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol.
- Start Seven Pranayama (Deep breathing exercise)
[ Do Not Miss ]