We have already discussed home remedies to get rid of blackheads on nose and face in our previous article. In this article, you will see the best and fastest way to get rid of pimples and acne naturally. Let’s see the use of home remedies in the treatment of pimples and acne.
[ Do Not Miss – How to Get Brighter Skin In 15 Days ]
Fastest Way to Get Rid of Pimples
Yes, toothpaste is also the best home remedy to get rid of pimple naturally.
- Take any white toothpaste on your finger and apply gently on your pimple.
- Leave it for at least one hour and wash with water.
- Repeat once daily for few days.
2. Ice to Remove Pimples
Another best home remedy to get rid of pimple fast is Ice because it is effective to reduce swelling, redness and improve blood circulation in affected area. It helps to shrink the pores of the skin and remove dirt and oil to give healthy skin.
- Take crush ice or ice cubes in a cloth and hold on your pimples for few seconds. Repeat this for few minutes.
- Wash your face daily with cold water
3. Lemon for Removing Pimples
Another best way to get rid of pimple is lemon juice. Lemon juice is effective to dry your pimples fast.
- Before going to bed, apply lemon juice on your pimple with the help of cotton balls.
- You can mix one teaspoon of cinnamon powder in one tablespoon of lemon juice and apply on your face before going to bed.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water in the morning.
[ Do Not Miss – Health Benefits of Lemon Water ]
4. Steam to Get Rid of Pimples and Acne
Steaming is the best and fastest way to get rid of pimples easily. Steam helps to open your skin pores and remove dirt, oil and bacteria from skin pores to prevent infection and inflammation.
- Take hot water in a large container and allow the steam to come on your face for few minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water.
5. Garlic to Get Rid of Pimples
Another best and fastest way to get rid of pimples naturally is garlic. It contains antiviral, anti-fungal, antiseptic and antioxidant properties which help to reduce pimples and acne and promote healthy skin.
- Just mash 2-3 garlic cloves and add some water to make a good paste then apply the on your pimples.
- Or just cut garlic clove and rub on affected area.
- Wash your face after 15 minutes with warm water.
6. Cucumber Mask for Pimples
It is one of the best home remedies to eliminate pimples naturally because cucumber is a good source of potassium and vitamins A, C and E. Also cucumber is more popular for its cooling and soothing effect on the skin. Due to the presence of essential nutrients and vitamins, it helps to remove dirt and bacteria from your pores on the skin.
What to Do?
- Take 2-3 slices of cucumber and soak them in a water for few minutes. The vitamins and nutrients present in cucumber will get mix with the water.
- After 30-60 minutes wash your face with this water and also you can drink it.
- Also, you can grind the cucumber and apply the paste on your face for 20 minutes. Then wash you face with normal water.
7. Basil Leaves
Another fastest way to get rid of pimples is basil leaves. Paste or juice of basil leaves is effective to get rid of pimples overnight. It prevents pimples and acne naturally due to its inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant properties.
- Crush fresh basil leaves and add some water to make a good paste of it.
- Apply the paste on your face and wash it after 15 minutes.
- Also you can apply the liquid extracted from basil leaves on your pimples before going to bed and wash your face in the morning.
Applying papaya face mask is the easiest and fastest way to get rid of pimples naturally. Due a to good source of vitamin and enzymes, papaya is effective to reduce inflammation and provide soft and glowing skin.
What to Do?
- Extract juice from raw papaya pieces and apply it on your pimples. Wash your face after 15 minutes with normal water.
- To make papaya face mask, mash papaya pieces and add some honey. Apply the paste on your affected area and massage gently. Wash your face when the paste becomes dry completely.
- Apply papaya juice or face mask twice a day for best results.
9. Castor Oil
Castor oil naturally removes dirt and impurities from the skin and provide healthy skin.
- Wash your face before applying caster oil.
- Apply castor oil to the affected area and massage gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Leave it for 30-60 minutes then wash your face.
- Repeat twice a week.
10. Apple Cider Vinegar
Due to antimicrobial property apple cider vinegar is effective to remove bacteria and prevent pimples and acne.
- Mix apple cider vinegar in water.
- Apply apple cider vinegar on your pimples with the help of cotton ball.
- After few minutes wash your face with normal water.
- Repeat daily
11. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil contains antibacterial properties which reduce bacteria cause pimples, redness, inflammation and prevent skin problems.
- Dip a cotton ball in tea tree oil and apply gently on your pimples. Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Also, you can add 1 teaspoon of aloe vera juice in tea tree oil and apply the mixture on your affected area. Wash your face after 15 minutes.
- Avoid tea tree oil if your skin is sensitive.
To get rid of pimples and acne peppermint is effective due to its antiviral and antibacterial properties. Peppermint reduces inflammation, redness, and irritations which prevent and cure pimples.
- Extract juice from peppermint and apply on your face.
- Wash your face after 15 minutes.
- Also you can apply peppermint oil. Apply few drops of oil on your affected and massage gently.
- Wash your face after few minutes.
13. Aloe-Vera Gel for Pimples and Acne
Another fastest way to get rid of pimples is applying the aloe vera gel. In Ayurveda, aloe vera is more important and popular home remedy to treat pimples and acne naturally. It is good source of antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which helps to reduce inflammation and redness effectively.
What to Do?
- Cut aloe vera leaf and extract gel from it.
- Apply aloe vera gel on you face directly and leave it for few minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water after 15 minutes.
How to Get Rid of Blackheads on Face
Below is the list of home remedies get rid of blackheads on nose and face naturally.
- Baking soda
- Lemon juice
- Green tea
- Egg White Mask
- Epsom Salt
More Details – How to Get Blackheads Out of Nose and Cheek?
“If you have more suggestions about the fastest way to get rid of pimples and acne feel free to post in the comment section below and do not forget to share.”