If you really want to burn belly fat and extra calories you should start your day with some effective regular weight loss exercises. Running, jogging, swimming, bicycle, crunches, vertical leg crunch, yoga exercises, lifting heavy weights are the best exercises to lose lower belly fat in two weeks. Let’s see why and how these exercises are helpful to burn calories and get a flat stomach in few days.
Doing nothing is not going to change anything. You will have to follow proper lifestyle, diet and some effective exercises to burn belly fat and weight. Let’s see one by one.
Exercises to Lose Lower Belly Fat Fast
1. Running, Jogging to Lose Stomach Fat
Jogging, running or fast walking is one of the effective and best exercises to lose lower belly fat fast. Jogging and running speed up your metabolism and burn more calories which help to lose weight. Regular running or jogging boost your stamina as well as keep you away from stomach disorder like indigestion or constipation. If you really want to lose weight, you should at least start running for 10-20 minutes daily in the morning or evening.
You can burn nearly 600 calories in an hour or even more but depends on your running. keep in mind that losing weight or burning calories is depend on your weight, duration and speed of running. Running, Jogging or Fast Walking reduces stress, depression, and tension also. It makes you fresh and gives you more energy. If you really want to reduce belly fat or weight, running is the best choice.
[ Do Not Miss – Benefits of Running Every Day ]
2. The Bicycle Exercise
If cycling is possible for you then it is the best exercise to lose belly fat and weight. Daily one hour cycling is the best exercise to burn 850 calories. You can buy stationary cycle and use it at home for many time. Drink enough water during cycling to avoid dehydration.
[ Do Not Miss – Best Tips to Lose Weight Fast Without Exercise at Home ]
To get a flat stomach and six-pack abs, practicing crunches is one of the best exercises to lose lower belly fat.
How to Do Crunches Properly?
- Lie flat on the ground or you can use declined bench as shown in above image.
- Bend your knees and place your hand behind your head or neck.
- While exhaling lift your shoulders upwards by contracting your abdominal muscles and hold for few seconds. Always look up at the ceiling and do not touch your chin to your chest.
- Do not lift your whole back off the floor because it may lead to back strain.
- Now inhale and back down slowly.
- Relax before doing another crunch for 1-2 seconds.
- Repeat this for 15-20 times.
4. Vertical Leg Crunch
Vertical leg crunch is also popular as Ardha halasana of yoga.
How to Do Vertical Leg Crunch?
- In this exercise you will have to Lie flat on the ground like shavasana.
- While inhaling raise your both the legs upwards. Take support of your both hands to raise your legs.
- Hold your breath and position for some time.
- Release your pose by exhaling to come to starting position.
- Repeat this cycle for few minutes.
Benefits of Ardha Halasana (Vertical Leg Crunch)
- Strengthens pelvic region
- Builds six pack abs and burns belly fat
- Improves the function of abdominal organs
- Cures stomach disorders like indigestion and constipation.
- Read more
[ Do No Miss – Steps for Ardha Halasana, Half Plough Pose ]
5. Kapalbhati Pranayama
Kapalbhati pranayama is one of the best exercises to lose lower belly fat fast at home without going to gym or running on a treadmill. Yes, now all over the world this exercise is more popular to burn belly fat and lose weight. Regular 15 minutes of kapalbhati breathing exercise gives you a flat stomach. If you are fresher, you should start from 2-5 minutes in the beginning. Those who are an expert of kapalbhati pranayama, used to practice it daily for 30 minutes to 1 hour or more than that.
How to Breathe in Kapalbhati Pranayama?
Exhale deeply quickly with hissing sound but should not inhale deeply. Should not concentrate on inhaling. It will happen automatically after exhaling deeply.
Benefits of Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Reduces belly fat and weight
- Cures stomach disorders
- Strengthens your kidneys, pancreas, liver, intestines, and abdomen organs
- Reduces high blood sugar
- Read more
[ Do Not Miss – How to Do Kapalbhati Pranayama Step by Step? ]
6. Lift Heavy Weights
According to research weight lifting exercises gives rapid result in weight loss. If it is possible for you to go to the gym, you should start with light weight first. Weight lifting exercises build your muscles and burns more body fat. Of course, it should be done under your gym instructor.
Weight Loss Tips
- To prevent any muscle injury you should do warm up before starting exercises.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day to prevent constipation, weight gain, and dehydration.
- Drink warm lemon honey water early in the morning on an empty stomach then go for running or jogging. It will help to burn your body fat as well as clean your stomach.
- Avoid white rice at night if possible.
- Always drink warm water which is very helpful to burn your belly fat and relieve constipation.
[ More Weight Loss Tips – 30 Best Tips to Lose Weight Fast In 2 Weeks ]
You should also practice Bow Pose, Wind removing pose, Cobra pose, Sun salutation and Plow pose which are the best exercises to lose lower belly fat fast but it should be done under an expert guidance to avoid injury.