To lose your arm fat you don’t need to go to the gym because you can do it at your home also. Yes, if you will follow good diet and exercises you can not only reduce your arm fat but also lose overall body weight. In this post, you will learn effective workouts to get rid of arm fat at home which will tone your muscles of biceps, triceps, shoulders, and back.
6 Best Workouts to Get Rid of Arm Fat
Let’s see few effective exercises to lose arm fat, like weight lifting, push-ups, counter push-ups, chair dips, surya namaskar and arm circles.
1. Weight Lifting to Reduce Arm Fat
This is one of the best ways to lose arm fat at home and get toned arms. To practice this exercise it is not necessary to buy dumbbells set. Those who are not able to go to the gym can use 2 liters of a water bottle to practice this triceps exercise. Because lifting weight will tone your arms and reduce your arm fat.
How to Do?
- This triceps exercise can be performed sitting on a chair, lying or standing.
- First, hold the dumbbells or the water bottle with both the hands.
- Raise your both the arms over your head and keep straight.
- Keep your arms close to your head and ears which is very important to practice this exercise.
- Now as shown in above image bring down your weight behind your back.
- Now slowly bring up the weights again to keep you arm straight over our head.
- Repeat this cycle for 15-20 times in one set. Complete 3-4 sets to get tone arms.
- To improve your style, practice this exercise in front of the mirror.
- After a good practice you should increase your weight of dumbbells to get tone arms and muscles.
2. Push Ups to Get Rid of Arm Fat
Push ups are one of the best workouts to get rid of arm fat, build six pack abs and a good chest. If you are doing it for the first time then it may be difficult but after a good practice, it will be easy.
How to Do Push Ups?
- Place your hands on the ground and balance your body on your hands and toes as shown in above image.
- In the starting position, your hands and legs should be straight. Keep your back straight.
- Keep your feet together and the distance between your both the hands should be approximately wider than shoulder-distance apart.
- Now while inhaling bend your elbows and lower down your chest until it touches the floor.
- As soon as your chest touches the floor, push your body upward to come in starting position, means your elbows will be straight. In this position, you should exhale.
- Again while inhaling repeat the cycle for 10 times. This way you should complete 3 sets of 10 – 15 reps every day. After a good practice, you can increase the reps.
If you really want to get rid of arm fat, you should practice push up regularly at home to get strong chest and toned arms.
3. Counter Push Ups
Counter push up is easy workouts to get rid of arm fat which can be done using table or kitchen counter.
How to Do Counter Push Ups?
- Place your hands on the table or kitchen counter and balance your body on your hands and toes as shown in above image.
- Keep your feet together and keep your back and legs straight.
- Now bend your elbows and lower down your chest until it touches the counter kitchen on the table.
- As soon as your chest touches the table, come back to starting position by straightening your both the hand.
- Repeat this cycle for 20-30 times. At least you should practice 3 sets of 20 -30 reps every day to get the best result.
4. Chair Dips
If you are thinking how to lose arm fat in a week then practicing chair dips exercise is one of the best exercises to lose arm fat at home. To practice chair dips you should select chair or bed which should be stable and at least 2 feet higher than the ground.
How to Do Chair Dips?
- Place your hands on a chair and move 2-3 steps away from the chair as shown in above image.
- Keep your upper body and hands straight. You can keep your legs straight or bend at 90%. This should be your starting position.
- Now while inhaling bend your elbows to move your body to the ground and while exhaling come back to starting position.
- Repeat this cycle for 15-30 times. Practice daily 3 sets, means 3 times 15-30 reps. Take some rest before starting the second set.
Chair dips are not only beneficial to reduce arm fat but also it is the best exercise to get a flat stomach.
Do Not Miss – How to Get Flat Stomach in Two Weeks?
5. Surya Namaskar
To get rid of arm fat you should practice surya namaskar daily for few minutes. Surya Namaskar (Sun salutation) is one of the best ways to lose arm fat at home. Surya namaskar is consists of 12 different yoga poses which will not only tone your body but also make you full fit and fine.
Do not Miss – Steps and Benefits of Suryanamaskar (Sun salutation)
6. Arm Circle
Arm circle is another best workouts to get rid of arm fat at home. It is very simple to practice with weights or without weights. You can use small dumbbells or small water bottles to practice arm circle exercise.
How to Do Arm Circle?
- Stand straight and keep some distance between feet.
- Raise your hands. Both the hands should be parallel to the ground.
- Now rotate your hands in a forward direction to complete 50 small circles.
- Then rotate your hands in a backward direction to complete 50 small circles.
This way you will tone your muscles of shoulders, triceps, biceps and back muscles.