Hair fall or hair loss is a common problem all over the world. Maybe due to poor lifestyle, poor diet, use of chemical shampoo, stress or heredity you are suffering from hair fall problem. Then how to regrow hair and what is the best way to stop hair fall naturally? Let’s see few effective home remedies for hair fall problem.
Home Remedies to Stop Hair Fall
1. Water in Copper Vessel
If you are suffering from hair fall then it may be due to copper deficiency in your body. Yes for healthy hair, enough copper is a most important component in your body.
The best way to stop hair fall naturally is drinking water from a copper vessel. At night store water in a copper vessel and drink it early in the morning. Repeat it for three months and stop for 15 days. Again repeat it for 3 months. This way you will be able to stop hair fall naturally.
2. Onion Juice
Another best way to stop hair fall naturally is using onion in your diet. Also, you can apply the juice of onion on your scalp. It will not only stop hair fall but also make them dark black.
Apply onion juice on your scalp and massage gently. After one hour wash it with lukewarm water. Also. you should include raw onion in your meal. Due to antibacterial property, it fights dandruff and improves the blood circulation which promotes hair growth.
3. Curd and Lemon
Applying curd with lemon on your scalp is also the best way to stop hair loss and regrow hair. Due to antifungal and antibacterial properties, it fights dandruff, promotes hair growth.
- Take a copper vessel and store curd in it for 5 days.
- After five days, apply the curd directly on your scalp and keep it for 1 hour.
- Wash your head with normal water.
- Repeat it for 4-5 times in a weak.
4. Amla ( Indian Gooseberry )
Eating Amla is also the best way to stop hair fall naturally because Amla is a good source of essential fatty acids and vitamin C.
- Regular drinking amla juice in the morning is effective to stop hair fall naturally.
- Also, you can apply it to your scalp. Add some warm water in a cup of amla powder and apply the paste on your scalp. Wash your head after 1 hour with normal water.
Amla is not suitable for all people. Amla is more suitable for pitta dosha body type and not for Vata and Cough dosha. Hence take your doctor advice before using it.